Throughout Orlando, you’ll find Orlando’s best restaurants inside its impressive hotels.
With more than 5,000 restaurants across the destination, Orlando presents a vast array of dining experiences that are perfect for group outings of any size. Many of the best are easy to track down, but as countless organizations have discovered our hidden gems inside our best meetings hotels and resorts. Here’s a look at six of Orlando’s top hotel restaurants for hosting your next event.
Orlando’s Hidden Gem Restaurants
Norman’s at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
1. Norman’s at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes: The only Floridian inducted into the prestigious James Beard list of “Who’s Who in American Food and Beverage,” Norman Van Aken is a homegrown celebrity chef. This is his original Orlando-area restaurant, with a second enterprise, 1921 by Norman Van Aken, located in Mount Dora, about 40 minutes northwest of downtown Orlando. In addition to an elegant, rotunda-shaped dining room and al-fresco dining, Norman’s has an events area, The Boardroom, featuring a private entrance and seating for up to 36 guests.
Dine with the stars at Jack’s Place
2. Jack’s Place at Rosen Plaza Hotel takes dining with the stars to a whole new level. Conveniently located near the convention center its tantalizing gourmet menu features prime steaks and fresh seafood in a whimsical atmosphere featuring the world's largest collection of autographed star caricatures. Reserve seating for a corporate dining event your team and clients will not forget. From semi-private dining options, executive dining for up to 32, to a complete restaurant buyout, our flexible planning accommodates your specific needs. Afterwards your group can let loose and enjoy the live the high life at 3NINE, Orlando’s premier event entertainment venue.
Dinner with a view at Capa atop the Four Seasons Resort
3. Capa at Four Seasons Resort at Walt Disney World® Resort Whether expertly grilled rack of lamb, mouthwatering bone-in ribeye or delectable pork chops, you'll enjoy phenomenal food, Four Season service and unparalleled views at this 17th-floor rooftop steakhouse and bar. Boasting the best of Spanish-influenced cuisine in a romantic setting like no other, Capa was named to the Wine Enthusiast magazine list of Best 100 Wine Restaurants in the U.S. An open kitchen and wood-burning grill allow you to get close to the action, while on the outdoor patio diners enjoy spectacular views of the nightly fireworks. Large parties of up to 36 guests can be accommodated in the private dining rooms.
Hemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport
4. Hemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport: Led by Executive Chef Jefferey Powell, Hemisphere focuses on robust, international flavors; seasonal, local ingredients; and careful pairings of select wines and cocktails. It also features incredible, panoramic views of Orlando International Airport and the surrounding landscape. For meetings, the restaurant’s private dining room can host up to 24 guests, and the main dining room can accommodate groups of up to 150 people. Custom menus are also available.
Hotel Restaurants in Downtown Orlando and Winter Park
The Boheme at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
5. The Boheme at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando: The Grand Bohemian is arguably downtown Orlando’s most prestigious hotel, and this on-site restaurant has much to do with its refined reputation. Like the hotel itself, The Boheme is tastefully decorated with an eclectic array of art. More to the point, Chef Laurent Hollaender and his staff present deliciously inventive takes on classic dishes. Together, the hotel and restaurant offer a wide array of meeting-space configurations, from 12-person groups in the Bohemian Wine Room to large-scale events at the venue’s rooftop pool and expansive ballrooms.
Hamilton’s Kitchen at The Alfond Inn in Winter Park
6. Hamilton’s Kitchen at The Alfond Inn: In addition to displaying an exquisite collection of contemporary art on loan from Rollins College’s Cornell Fine Arts Museum, this upscale hotel in Winter Park, about 20 minutes from downtown Orlando, is also home to one of the area’s best eateries. They specialize in traditional Southern fare fusing locally sourced ingredients with rustic, open-table charm. They also have a semi-private dining room for up to 24 guests, as well as custom-menu options.
Find More Hidden-Gem Event Spaces in Orlando
These six locations are just the start of all the one-of-a-kind restaurants throughout Orlando that can host groups of all sizes. And in addition to hosting delicious eateries, these venues offer private event space in a variety of configurations sure to impress. To find the perfect location for your next event or meeting, contact us.
Cover photo credit: Outside dining at Norman’s at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes.