Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay is the ultimate family adventure, combining world-class thrill rides, live Broadway-style entertainment and one of North America’s largest zoos with over 12,000 animals.
Busch Gardens’ newest attraction, Cobra’s Curse®, puts a spin on family thrills with this one-of-a-kind spin coaster, featuring a 70-foot vertical lift that brings you face-to-fang with the 80 ft. snake king, and then takes you on a whirlwind adventure of exciting explorations. Plus, closely observe veterinary care at the state-of-the-art Animal Care Center and experience North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower, Falcon’s Fury® or race like a cheetah on Cheetah Hunt®.
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 57.0 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 72.9 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 87.8 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 72.4 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 64.3 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 63.7 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 65.6 Miles
- Length of Activity: Full Day
- Hours of Operation: Open daily; hours vary depending on season
- Admission Price: $99 + tax, children 2 and under free; prices are subject to change
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental
- Pet Boarding Available
- Group Policy: Groups of 15 or more
- Group Rates: Call for information.
- Maximum Reception Capacity: 20000
- Maximum Seating Capacity: 700
- On-Site Catering Available
- Wheelchair Accessible